This service is only available for the following customers:
- The elderly - persons who hold a Pensioners Card, Senior's Card, Veteran Affairs Pension Card
- Vulnerable person/s - this may include persons with a disability or may be a persons who have a medical condition that lives alone without social support and has a medical certicate/documents
- If you would like to enquire more about our Click & Collect service please give us a call on (02) 6257 1777.
Crace Supabarn Click & Collect website:
- Location - Pick up of your orders will be at Crace store's loading dock on Samaria Street. The side facing Busy Bees early learning centre.
- Discounts, Loyalty Card program and American Express card (AMEX) is not accepted/ integrated onto our online shop yet.
- Ordering Times - We do ask our customers to allow 1 full day to make their order before pick up.
- Products & Substitutes - Our shelves are slowly filling back up as people have started to become more calm. Purchasing limit of 1 pack/quantity per order for high-demand products is still in place. Additionally, there is an option for each of the displayed items on our online shop for you to either select the option 'Please supply a substitute' or 'No Substitutes please'.
Please follow the below pick up procedure for your Click & Collect order:
- Parking - When picking up your grocery with your car please park in the designated parking bays on Samaria Street (signs have been placed for your convenience).
- Ring our bell/buzzer - If you arrive and our loading dock is unattended please ring our bell that is located on the right side of the roller doors to ask for assistance with your Click & Collect order. When you ring our bell it will make a big sound. You can also give our store a call when you arrive on 6162 0913.
- Receiving your order - Our team members will load your groceries into your car for you.
- Government issued concession cards/ medical certificates - Our online service is only available to the elderly and vulnerable person/s (mentioned above). Please bring your Government issued concession cards and/ or medical documents as well because our team will be asking our customers to produce them upon pick up.
- Pen - Please bring your own pen, if possible. The pen is for you to sign-off on your order upon pickup. We will also have our own pens available to our customers to sign with (sanitized/ wiped), if required.
A message from our team to you
6 Things from us to you
1) Thank you for your ongoing support.
2) Let's look after the more vulnerable members in
3) We will still trade at our regular store hours
until further notice.
4) We endeavour to keep prices affordable. But our local growers and suppliers are hit hardest, so they can only provide us what they can.
5) We will continute to accept cash. We have implemented additional hygiene procedure.
6) Stick to our stores' purchase limit, so everyone can buy daily essentials too.
Hand Sanitiser Station
The next time you pop into our stores you will see that we have setup a sanitiser station near our stores' entrances. Gloves are also available if you choose to use them while you shop with us. Pictured is Zaak, at Casey, ready to dispense some sanitiser gel onto your hands.
Come & say 'Hi' to us!
Social Distance Markers
We have, in our stores, marked out the recommended social distance at our check-outs. Please look closely on the ground for tape marks and be mindful
of other people's space .
Our cooking show features delicious shoppable recipes, quick fire home made meals for the family and fun food facts that everyone can enjoy featuring our amazingly talented home cook Helen from Mumma's Country Kitchen. Stay tuned for weekly episode updates on our social media & website! Our cooking playlist on YouTube here.
As a local family owned & operated supermarket chain, we pride ourselves on being able to get your fresh produce from the farm to the store in the shortest possible time. We don't warehouse fresh produce, we get it delivered to the store on the same day that we buy it.
We work with many local farmers to reduce transport times and ensure the produce not only tastes better, but lasts longer.
FRUGLIES. IT'S OUR FRUIT & VEG THAT'S REALLY UGLY AND REALLY CHEAP.
Our fruglies don't look all that great but they taste great. And at up to half the price, they're great for local farmers, great for the environment, great for reducing food waste and great for you.
At Supabarn our focus is to find great products where the production is located near the farm.
It's good for the planet, which is good for everyone.
It is nectarine season between October & April in Australia. These ones pictured here are from Newrybar, New South Wales.
Capital Brewing Co.
100% independently employee owned, and brewed on-site at their new Fyshwick brewery, Capital Brewing Co. is on its way to becoming a local institution.
A family tradition lives on at Vannella in Marickville who make a variety of fresh, stretched curd cheeses. Each cheese is produced with the same care for quality and authenticity.
Artisan infused olive oils and finishing vinegars grown on two distinctive groves at Yass and Billimari in central NSW. Award winning with a well-deserved reputation for quality, local products.
Pickled in Marrickville, only 6km from our closest store, Westmont is specially crafted through a collaboration of exciting new agricultural methods and old school pickling techniques.